Blackjack - Quick Guide
The main aim of Blackjack is to beat the dealer. You need to memorize the correct way to hit, split, stand and double down. Listed below you find some of the basics that will help you better understand Blackjack.
- Stand when your hand is between 12-16 when the dealer has 2-6.
- When the dealer has 7-Ace, that is the right time to strike and hit your hand only if your hand is 12-16.
- It’s advisable to frequently split Aces and 8s.
- When the dealer is at 2-10, double it with 11.
- Always hit or double Aces-6
to play Blackjack at New Casinos: Step by Step
Once you familiarize yourself with the basic skills of Blackjack, its time to test your skills on a casino table. So where can you get a Blackjack casino table to test your skills?
1. Scouting for the best New Blackjack Casino
- House edge: It is common that not all Blackjack casinos will have the best odds. It will be best for you to do great research to find out casinos that offer the best odds.
- Casino table limits: Before joining a table, inquire on the betting minimum and maximum to make sure you are comfortable moneywise while playing.
- Card decks: As a beginner, you will have to know that the number of card decks matters. The higher the number of card decks being used, it will increase the game’s number of house edges.
- Know the table rules: Since you are a beginner, it’s best to begin with a classic game. Luckily, they are available in many online casinos. Go through the table rules before you gamble with your real money.
2. Signing up
Before putting your gambling skills on practice, you need to register at an online casino. Remember to go for the best casinos with great odds. While signing up, you will be asked to provide a few details before you are given access to the casino games.
Before finishing the sign-up procedure, you will be sent a confirmation code via an SMS to verify the information that you just gave out. After confirming your details, you will need to give a minimum deposit. After doing so, then you are good to go to try your luck in winning.
In most Blackjack versions, the rules are similar, but some versions may have a few rules added to them. For instance:
- Up to eight decks being used in a single play.
- In some Blackjack versions, cards that have the value of 10 are done away with before the game.
- In other versions, the dealer can stand.
- Its important that you familiarize yourself with these rules before you start playing. The advantage of online Blackjack games is that you can play the game in free mode before proceeding to the real game.
Some of the different versions of Blackjack include:
Benefits of playing online Blackjack compared to Traditional
Blackjack was likely invented in the 18th century in France when it was being referred to as “21”. The basic strategy of winning Blackjack was beating the dealer. Ever since the onset of the internet, online casinos took this card game by storm and highly dominating especially with the invention of live and table games. Here is a comparison between online Blackjack and traditional Blackjack.
1. Online casinos
Online Blackjack are very convenient and can be played anytime that you desire.
You can play anywhere either at home or at the convenience of your phone.
Online Blackjack offers a variety of versions that you can choose from.
2. Traditional casino
You are able to track of your betting since the chips can be seen on the table.
You can turn to anyone for help incase you get stuck.
Microgaming is one of the leading developers when it comes to online Blackjack games. They offer over fifty versions of Blackjack games that you can choose from. Pragmatic play are also in the leading when it comes to producing Blackjack games. So, it is up to you to choose the new Blackjack casino that befits you and that have great odds.